Russian metal band Manfrea set September 17, 2021 as international release date for their second full-length album Noire. The title track Noire feat. Tom Byrne of Valiant Hearts,
Album cover and tracklisting are as follows:
01. Prelude (music: Christian Noir, Semyon Galin; lyrics: Christian Noir)
02. Rituals (music: Kirill Matyukhin, Svyatoslav Zakharov; arrangements & lyrics: Christian Noir, Anastasia Bilaya)
03. Obsession (music & lyrics: Christian Noir)
04. Noire (feat. Tom Byrne of Valiant Hearts) (music & lyrics: Christian Noir, Thomas John Byrne)
05. The Velvet (music & lyrics: Christian Noir)
06. Superbia (music: Christian Noir, Svyatoslav Zakharov)
07. Quit (music: Yaroslav “SWraith” Vovegzhanin, Christian Noir; lyrics: Christian Noir)
08. Roses (music: Christian Noir; arrangements & lyrics: Christian Noir, Anastasia Bilaya)
09. Her Dusk (music: Alexander Volodin, Christian Noir)
Manfrea is a 5-piece band from Moscow, Russia. Started as a black metal duo of musicians Christian Noir and Yar SWraith in 2014, the act became a full-fledged one. During this time, Manfrea has recorded 1 long-play and 1 extended play.
Now the band is ready to announce their sophomore album Noire which is inspired by personal experiences, literature and obscure music (and sometimes by popular music) such as post-black metal, dark synthwave, alternative and metalcore. The track Rituals,
Leading by the people of industrial or just dormitory areas of Moscow, Manfrea brings succulent emotions from their dark hearts. There are some personal love failures, dreamings and political things — a romantic message to disappear (to all the ill-wishers), free love propaganda and musical triumph of genitals. These 5 people are going to bring some warmth in the people’s hearts by heavy attack of maleficent, ethereal melodies combined with curses.
Christian Noir — vocals, programming;
Anastasia Bilaya — vocals;
Paul Lavrinenko — guitars;
Al Volodin — guitars;
Alexander Samoylov — bass.
Igor Butz Batsov (Pentagram House) — drum programming, mixing & mastering (all tracks);
Roman Kharyukov — additional mastering (track 2).