The city Chincinetti is home to the American football team Cincinnati Bengals, which plays in the National Football League. In addition Cinncinetti is home for the band Bloodgate!
Bloodgate is excited to announce their forthcoming album Solace In Mourning, due out March 25th! From performing at underground basements shows to opening for the likes of Avenged Sevenfold and Volbeat, Bloodgate`s career is already jampacked with no signs of slowing. Experimenting with genre mixing, and following a number of line-up changes, the new album, Solace In Mourning, marks the next reincarnation of the hard-hitting heavy outfit.
«We at Bloodgate are pleased to announce the release of our newest record, Solace in Mourning. With a revamped line up, it is our reintroduction to the world as we usher in a new era of cryptic mysticism».
Bloodgate’s music is heavily inspired by mysticism, warfare, and fantasy elements. With their members stemming from such varied backgrounds -pop punk to grindcore and everything in-between, the quartet’s sound is permeated with an array of style influences. Bloodgate deliver short, sharp explosive tracks; Solace In Mourning is a feverish collection of high impact energy, infused with groove riffs, demonic harsh vocals. “2020” brings a fury of vehemence in heavy instrumental form, before thrusting into the aggressive noise Mirror Of Flesh.
Throwing their all into every track, Bloodgate find a new perspective to offer with each song. Death On The Horizon brings lightning speed while Tome Of Blood opens the door to the depths below.
Dive straight into the dark abyss with Solace In Mourning. The extreme intensity is a thrill for the senses with pounding heaviness and an abrasive edge creating a sheer display of power.
1. 2020 (Live at Radio Artifact) 02:55
2. Mirror Of Flesh (Live at Radio Artifact) 02:56
3. Death on the Horizon (Live at Radio Artifact) 03:50
5. Tome of Blood (Live at Radio Artifact) 04:27
6. Curse of the Wizard’s Staff (Live at Radio Artifact) 01:50
7. Cult of Madness (Live at Radio Artifact) 01:36
8. Tomb of Vacant Mortal Decay (Live at Radio Artifact) 02:21
9. Serve and Destroy (Live at Radio Artifact) 02:44
10. Veins of Mercury (Live at Radio Artifact) 01:35
11. Groaning Moor (Live at Radio Artifact)
Eric Bowers – drums
Scott Jorgensen – vocals
Zach Determan – guitar
Jessi Merrill – bass