The EP Magnis Tenebris Obscurantum from Antiquus Scriptum is the return to black metal leads since Ahbra Khadabra, from 2019, and features the special participation of multi-instrumentalists from Paraguay, Danicide, who made all the electric material.
The work was mixed and produced by Paulo Vieira (Nyx Sludgedweller), at the Mosh Pit Studios (Por), in November 2021.
1. Resound Of Gjallarhorn (Enslaved Cover)
2. The Triangle Of Divinities
3. Broken Mirror
4. A Carnival of Egos (Or the Fallen Masks of Deceivement)
5. Thousand Lakes (Amorphis Cover)
6. The Hammer of Retribution
7. My Prophetical Premonition
8. No Dreams Breed in Breathless Sleep (Dissection Cover)
Interludes from the guest musicians Mordred – Piano & Keyboards in Resound Of Gjallarhorn, Marina Stillborn’- Piano in Thousand Lakes & EternalAwait– Piano in No Dreams Breed in Breathless Sleep.
Paulo Vieira (Nyx Sludgedweller), at the Mosh Pit Studios (Por), in November 2021.